Dear Members of LFMA,
The Board of LFMA is proud to present to you the
>>> FINANCIAL MARKETS CERTIFICATE (FMC) <<<
In English language for junior financial market professionals in Luxembourg.
LFMA offers this educational programme for beginners in Financial Markets in collaboration with our German partners of AEFMA Deutschland e.V. (AEFMA), Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and Finance Trainer Luxembourg s.á.r.l.
The goal of this educational programme is to provide basic expertise in structure and functionality of Money Market & Treasury fields and their products. This includes the underlying mathematics and the economic functionality of the traded financial products.
- Money Market, STIR and FX traders for up to 2 years work experience
- Risk managers, banking, and corporate treasurers
- Employees working in middle office, back office, or operations
- Institutional investors (funds, pension funds, custodians)
- Risk controllers (market risk and model validation)
- Portfolio managers, asset & liability managers
- Students of Business Administration and Finance
- Research Associates of University
LFMA decided to offer a programme with flexible time frames according to a candidate’s personal choice. Therefore, the candidates can register for a self-paced online Cyber School provided by Finance Trainer.
The online course is structured around the following topics and prepare for a two-hour examination which will entitle successful examinees for the FMC.
- Basic financial mathematics
- Monetary policy
- Money markets and their derivatives
- Foreign exchange
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Risk management
- Processing & bank operations
- Code of conduct
SCHEDULE AND FEES
Finance Trainer Cyber School
Programme schedule: Finance Trainer Cyber School is available at any time via internet during a period of 6 months after registration. Workload and tempo can be individually chosen. Candidates get instant feedback to monitor their progress. A qualified Cyber Trainer answers questions as they arise. The exam can be taken on the following dates:
Monday 18th December 2023, Monday 22nd January 2024, and Monday 26th February 2024 from 13:30h to 15:30h
Programme fee for members and non-members: EUR 1.900,00 (exam fee excluded)
Registrations for the online training are possible under: Click here
Registrations for the exam are possible under: Click here
(Please register at least two weeks in advance of the respective exam date.)
Exam fee: EUR 300,00 will be invoiced by Frankfurt School of Finance directly.
For any information:
691 544 991
621 502 100