Dear Members of LFMA,
Further to the successful session of last year with 24 participants, the Board of LFMA is proud to relaunch also for this year:
>>> >>> FINANCIAL MARKET CERTIFICATE (FMC) <<< <<<
in English language for junior financial market professionals in Luxembourg.
LFMA offers this educational programme for beginners in Financial Markets in collaboration with our German partners AEFMA Deutschland e.V. (AEFMA) and Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and Finance Trainer Luxembourg s.à.r.l.
The goal of this educational programme is to provide basic expertise in structure and functionality of Money Market & Treasury fields and their products. This includes the underlying mathematics and the economic functionality of the traded financial products.
- Money Market, STIR and FX traders for up to 2 years work experience
- Risk managers banking and corporate treasurers
- Employees working in middle office, back office or operations
- Institutional Investors (Funds, Pension Funds, custodians)
- Risk controllers (market risk and model validation)
- Portfolio managers, asset & liability managers
- Students of Business Administration and Finance
- Research Associates of University
LFMA decided to offer a programme with flexible time frames according a candidates personal choice. All candidates can opt for a self-paste online Cyber School provided by Finance Trainer and/or a one-week preparatory course conducted by Frankfurt School, one of the top-ranked business schools in Germany, on behalf of LFMA in Luxembourg.
Both options are structured around the following topics and prepare for a two-hour examination which will entitle successful examinees for the FMC certificate.
- Basic financial mathematics
- Monetary policy
- Money markets and their derivatives
- Foreign exchange
- Legal and regulatory framework
- Risk management
- Processing & bank operations
- Code of conduct
SCHEDULE AND FEES
Finance Trainer Cyber School
Programme schedule: Finance Trainer Cyber School is available at all times via internet during a period of 9 months after registration. Workload and tempo can be individually chosen. Candidates get instant feedback to monitor their progress; a qualified Cyber Trainer answers questions as they arise. The exam can be taken: Monday, 7th Dec. 2020, or Monday 8th February 2021 from 13:30h-15.30h
Programme fee: For members and non-members: EUR 1.815 exam fee excluded
Registrations are possible under:
Please download the brochure Cyberschool
Frankfurt School of Finance
Programme schedule: The one-week preparatory course and the exam will be held at House of Training in the premises of the Chamber of Commerce, Luxembourg.
- Preparatory course: Monday - Friday, Oct. 26th – 30th 2020, from 8:30 until 12:30 and from 13:30 until 17:30
- Exam : Monday, 7th Dec. 2020, or Monday 8th February 2021 from 13:30h-15.30h
Registrations are possible at any time under:
- EUR 1.950,00 for LFMA Members
- EUR 2.250,00 for non – LFMA Members
- EUR 300,00 Exam fee
Please download the brochure 5 days course
Please read carefully!!!
We recommend that interested candidates register now, as LFMA will be granting 40% discount on the program fee for the first 10 successive candidates. This discount applies for max. 2 candidates per financial institution. On a first-come, first-serve basis, early bird LFMA members will pay only EUR 1.170,- (discounted price), non-LFMA members will pay only EUR 1.350,-
For any information:
691 544 991